Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jung Typology

According the Jung Typology Test, I am an ISTJ

Introverted - 78
Sensing - 38
Thinking - 1
Judging - 11

I absolutely agree with these results. Though I am (somewhat/sometimes) sympathetic of people, I do not express my emotions very clearly or very well. I am quite the introvert. Day-dreaming used to be one of my favorite past-times.
A lot of the time my decisions will be based on how I am feeling at the time (my "fight or flight" action, as I have labeled it); several of those times that I acted on emotions and not logic I have come to regret. I do not always think to the future when making a decision.

How do I think these results reflect who I am as a writer? The introverted plays a big part. I am not good with expressing myself. Sometimes I have a great imagination, sometimes, but cannot find the words, the descriptions, the vivid pictures to write it out. I am hoping to gain some fluency as we work on that in this course. I don't believe that these results will or will not assist me in my writing due to the fact that I already knew the answers very well.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good post. Remember that your audience may need more than mere reflection. In order to understand your reflection we need to know how your type indicators are defined. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete