Sunday, April 15, 2012

Baby Lips

Baby Lips

Maybelline Baby Lips is a newer lip balm that can be bought for around $3. The one that I have been using is Peach Kiss Baby Lips Lip Balm (below). What originally caught my attention on this product was the colorful and fun advertisements in magazines and commercials. I don't usually use lip products, but because of my curiosity after seeing these fun ads, I chose to try Baby Lips.

My review of this product is great. The price is very reasonable, the options available are convenient for even the picky consumers. I like the lightness of the lip balm and when wearing it, I hardly feel it there. The color is not overpowering and is light, as well. My lips feel slightly softer after using this product.

I would recommend Baby Lips for women, for sure. Not only to moisturize and protect lips (SPF 20), but to feel like a celeb with it's attractive case.



Picture of my lips with Peach Kiss on.




No comments:

Post a Comment