Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Blogger Look

The new Blogger look is certainly different and unique, especially compared to the old Blogger look. Maybe it is just because I was used to it, but I miss the old look.



It's a revamp, a renewed look, which I have noticed on two other sites, as well. The photo-editing site Picnik (picnik.com) just moved its great tools to Google+, Facebook left behind a simple look and took on a more complex 'timeline'.


Picnik had some really helpful tools for editing photos. For those who don't own a photo-editing software/program, Picnik was a wonderful tool. To pictures, you could add text, stickers, borders, frames, and even alter with the coloring and texture of the photo. The editing options Picnik offered were creative and fun and brought out some creativity from myself sometimes. As for Google+, I am not sure about what that is yet. I have heard very little about Google+, however I am curious as to what it is. One question I do have is am I already signed up for Google+ since I have an account for Blogger?


No comments:

Post a Comment