Friday, June 15, 2012

MADE



When I watch an episode of MTV's Made, I feel slightly encouraged to be myself-flaws and all. A lot of what Made is about is becoming a better person in all aspects, gaining confidence, and finding the power within to accomplish anything. Many of the episodes of Made have a great ending, where the person being made gives it their all and wins a competition, or gets voted on the Prom Court. When I see an everyday, real-life person working hard towards their goal, I myself feel encouraged to do the same thing and to let my inner beauty shine through. 
A lot of people think their "flaws" are ugly, unattractive, and disappointing. I actually think their flaws make them unique, beautiful, and interesting; they make a person stand out in their own way. 




No comments:

Post a Comment