Saturday, September 22, 2012

BzzAgent Glade Expressions





As of right now, I have 25 days left in my Glade Expressions BzzAgent campaign. This campaign has been fun and great-smelling! In my BzzKit, I received the introduction letter explaining the campaign, coupons to pass onto others, and two coupons for myself: one for a free Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser starter kit and one for a free Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist starter kit.

My choice for the free Oil Diffuser was the Pineapple & Mangosteen. My choice for the free Fragrance Mist was the Cotton & Italian Mandarin. Both of these scents are nice, subtle, and I really like them. The Pineapple & Mangtosteen smells like fresh fruit--delicious! The Cotton & Italian Mandarin smells fresh and like clean laundry. 

The Oil Diffuser is my favorite of the two for a couple of reasons. I like the easy, simple steps to get the diffuser set up. The design and look of the holder is modern and chic and can fit into a lot of decor. I don't have to remember to light a candle or spray a mist--I just set it up and go. However, the scent did not last long and was not strong enough to be smelled from further than a few feet away. This is my main complaint with the Oil Diffuser and a reason I would not by likely to purchase this product in the future. 

I personally do not like fragrance mists/sprays because when I spray them, they end up on furniture and the floor and me, no matter how high I position my spraying angle. So, needless to say, I am not a fan of the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist. However, I really do like the scent that my free starter kit came with (the Cotton & Italian Mandarin). 

As far as the main attraction, the scent, of these Glade Expressions products, I am please and really like the options available (except for the Lavender & Juniper Berry). They smell great and vibrant!

Glade Expressions Facts

Fragrances Available:

• Pineapple & Mangosteen
• Lavender & Juniper Berry
• Apple & Cardamom 
• Cotton & Italian Mandarin

Where to Purchase:

Well-known and widely-available stores like Wal-Mart and Target and Walgreens.


To Learn More:

Click here


Photos



Coupons included in BzzKit




*BzzAgent is a word-of-mouth program. Everything I received for this campaign was free and from BzzAgent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment