Monday, September 10, 2012

Cher Lloyd



At first listen, I didn't really like Cher Lloyd's song "Want U Back". But as I listened to it a couple more times, I liked it more and more. The song is original, catchy, and not loaded with profanity (as is the case with many songs on the radio now). 

In her music video for "Want U Back"--the version featuring Astro--I really like the idea of the video, in general, and the looks that Cher wears throughout the video (modest). To be honest, this video is one of my favorite music videos I have ever seen. 

I can't help but be intrigued by Cher Lloyd. Her personality is bubbly and different and cute. She seems like a fun person to be around and to know. I also like her awesome microphone (see below).

This month MTV is featuring her on Posted. Click here for more info and to check out some videos and photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment