Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bruno Mars SNL

Bruno Mars hosted Saturday Night Live in October (October 20th, 2012 air date). Bruno Mars is well-known for his songs, usually played often on radio stations, like a more recent popular song called "Grenade". I have heard his songs before, but have never really liked them all that much. 
There is a song that he performed on the SNL episode that he hosted called "Locked Out Of Heaven". I had heard it a few times on the radio before seeing him perform it on SNL and I liked it. 

His performance of the song, however, I didn't just like. I loved it. The energy of him and his band mates on that stage was so fun and exciting. And, to me, the song sounded so much better live than the studio version. The way Bruno really got into the music was awesome and made me smile so big! I loved his energy, his enthusiasm, his talent. His performance is one of my favorite live performances I have ever seen. Loved it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment