Friday, January 3, 2014

Miley's New Music Video

Miley Cyrus' newest music video, "Adore You", was released just about a week ago, but already has over 34 million views. I saw the video when it was released on December 26, 2013, and found that I really liked the song, but not the video. I think the song is beautiful and unique and shows Miley's beautiful singing voice, but the video, I thought, was...awkward. 

Just within the first few seconds of the video, Miley is shot biting her arm and running her hands down her face, causing her bottom lip to be pulled down, looking silly. By the end of the video, I was confused. Does Miley seriously think those actions were sexy or attractive? Or was she not being serious?

By the number of dislikes on her video, I think I'm not the only one who feels this way. As of right now, the video has 319,801 likes and a whopping 167,195 dislikes! 

Take a look at some of the "wtf" moments in her video down below and tell me if you agree or disagree with me.







No comments:

Post a Comment