Sunday, August 23, 2015

Still Lovin' Baby Lips



Even after years of Baby Lips being introduced to the cosmetic world, I still say it's the best lip product, hands down. Maybelline makes this lip balm in several different varieties, including neon colors and even a medicated Dr. Rescue, but my ultimate favorite since the very beginning is the classic Quenched. 

Not to mention the packaging is colorful and eye-catching. Quenched is my favorite packaging, as well. Soft blue and pink go so well together! I picked up this limited-edition Baby Lips packaging last week that I thought was cool that Maybelline is celebrating their 100 years. 

If you haven't already done so, I highly recommend at least trying Baby Lips out.. who knows, you might even find a favorite like I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment