Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Believe Credo

I believe

that being a parent is the hardest job that there is. From being a first time parent, not having

any background knowledge or experience, entering into a world filled with diapers, spit up,

tantrums all the way to dating, school, and the dreaded "talk", it is all a learned skill, to parent.

Reading books, articles, and talking with other parents can help, but ultimately, it is experience

above all that you learn and grow from.

the doubt that lingers in the back of your head is awful, wondering if you are doing the right

thing, if your children will "hate" you, how can I make sure to give my child the best? When all

you really and truly want is to see their happiness.

I believe that being a parent is not a 40-hour-a-week job, but a job that is all day, all night,

every day and every night, until the child is a grown 18-year-old. And I believe that this

constant job can put a strain on any relationship due to the abundant stress the job entails.

I also believe that parenting is also the most rewarding job that there is. Seeing that

beautiful child you created smile lights up your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment