Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Algebra

September 14th, 2011

As I am sitting here trying to do my Beg. Algebra, I feel I am going insane.
I just do not understand this math. I have been trying my hardest to get it, yet am still falling behind. What am I doing wrong?
Is this one of my stressors? Yes, it is. Very much so. Why? Because I do not get it, and when I think I finally do understand it, my homework tells me I did it wrong.
Mixtures, word problems. These are getting me, they are stumping me, at this time.

I cannot believe how difficult this is for me. I am beginning to wonder if I am being placed in a class that is too high for me now. It wasn't several years ago, but that was when I was fresh out of school and still had some of this information stored in my mind. Now that I have been without using these tools and information, I feel I am in the dark completely. And I see that I am the only student in my class that is asking questions about the current section that we are on (and the section that I am having the hardest time with)!
Am I the only student finding this section to be excruciatingly difficult?!


No comments:

Post a Comment