Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This I Believe

I believe...

1) that being a parent is the hardest job out there
2) that being a parent is also the most rewarding
3) that winter comes too fast
4) that there aren't so many good people out there
5) that encountering many mean, selfish, and un-loyal people has made me believe in good people a little less than I used to
6) that college is harder than high school
7) that juggling college and life is hard, too
8) that blogs are fun
9) that writing in the blog is fun
10) that books are usually better than the movies
11) that movies are one of the best things ever invented
12) that movies are my escape from reality
13) that Winter is so lonely and depressing
14) that Spring and Fall don't stick around long enough
15) that ice cream tastes so good
16) that cake is yummy and great with the ice cream
17) that Hiland Dairy's Birthday Cake Icecream is a perfect combination of both and now I want some!
18) that families need to be loyal, caring, loving, and there for each other
19) that my family issues have caused some personal problems deep down for me
20) that dogs are wonderful creatures
21) that cats are mean
22) that black is a good "all around" color
23) that I don't know completely who I am as a person
24) that those "Nick and Norah" type nights (with endless nights with friends and music) are so worth being tired in the morning!
25) that Coke-a-Cola is so addicting
26) that I am a great person sometimes
27) that I can be a mean person other times
28) that I miss who I used to be
29) that I miss how simple life was in grade school
30) that I have so much room for improvement
31) that I am beginning to run out of " I believes"
32) that everyone needs to be heard
33) that I need more friends
34) that the best type of family get-together is outside, cookout and music and laughing
35) that I am sad and need to cry but it's hard

No comments:

Post a Comment