Monday, April 23, 2012

The Bzz About... Garnier Fructis

Pre-Bzz 

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am signed up for the BzzAgent Garnier Fructis campaign. I am just waiting for the kit to arrive to try the product and report back with my opinions. I am excited for this. Garnier Fructis is a brand that I have wanted to try recently, but haven't. 

I have heard mix reviews about Garnier Fructis. The first time I ever tried it was years ago, when I saw it at a friend's house. At that point, I had seen commercials for Garnier Fructis, but had not tried it, so I was curious. When I used it, I first noticed the smell. The scent of the shampoo was delicious and different than any other shampoos I had used before. This was the first and last time I have ever used the brand; this campaign will be my second time trying Garnier Fructis. With it being years since I last tried it, I am curious if the scent of the shampoo will be similar or different. 

I have read and heard mixed reviews for Garnier Fructis. 
I have heard that the scent is amazing (still!), that it makes hair feel soft and shiny, and that the people that used it did not have to use a hair dryer or curling iron because it held their hair well. I have also hear negative opinions.


Regardless, I look forward to try it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment