Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Verdict

After-Buzz





Garnier Fructis BzzKit contents.
I received my Garnier Fructis BzzKit in the mail yesterday! The BzzKit came with one full-size bottle of shampoo and conditioner, both being the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition. 



What is different with these bottles, you may ask? The difference is the new Eco-Fructis bottles, which contain 30% recycled plastic! I honestly love that Garnier Fructis has become greener and it positively affects my decision on buying their products in the future. I like to buy/support brands that care about our planet. Way to go, Garnier!




Back label of Garnier Fructis bottle.
The Scent


I didn't think that the Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner smelled as good as I remember (when I tried Garnier the first time), but it was not bad. The smell was not overpowering, but light. The scent is not as strong as it used to be. 


There was less of a fruity smell, and more of a, well, shampoo smell. After using it, as my hair began to dry, there was a nice leftover scent that lingered in my hair; it was also not overpowering. 








Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo.
The Texture


The shampoo was runny, almost watery. When using the shampoo, I felt I had to use more in order to completely and thoroughly wash all of my thick hair. Because of this, I did not like the texture of the shampoo. The conditioner had a better texture. Unlike the usual conditioners I have tried before, the Garnier Frutis Triple Nutrition conditioner was not slippery and too thick/heavy. The consistency of the conditioner was great and I enjoyed using it. 






The lather of the shampoo was a bit weak. It seemed I had to keep adding water to the lather for it to build to a nice, workable lather. Again, I felt like I had to use more than I wanted to.
What I really liked was that both the shampoo and conditioner were light and easy-and-clean-rinsing. I liked that the shampoo and conditioner weren't heavy and did not weigh my hair down.




Conclusion


I enjoyed trying the Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner from Garnier Fructis. I like the new take that Garnier is taking to a greener shampoo. From the natural and active ingredients in their products to the eco-friendly bottles, I think they made a great business decision.


This was the first wash in which I am reporting about. I will post my updated opinions after additional use.











This campaign was through BzzAgent (bzzagent.com). I received the Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner from BzzAgent. I am a BzzAgent!



No comments:

Post a Comment