Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rant On

There are a lot of people I have heard in the past that have complained about how rude and mean other people could be, yet those people who are complaining aren't the ones attempting to make a change. Open the door for another person, smile back at someone. Do not not acknowledged them. Treat others as they-and you are-human beings.

Some days I think back to when I was younger and I think about how I perceived  other people. It has changed.

So many songs available today are, in my opinion, not true, passionate music-like it should be. The lyrics are the same, recycled lyrics but in a different wording. The music part of the songs are upbeat and fun and great dance music, but the lyrics are not encouraging (a lot of the time) and aren't the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment